Who should attend:
This course is aimed at competent persons looking to advance to an authorised person, who would have responsibility for authorising the maintenance and operation of installed Low Voltage systems and who may be nominated as an Authorised Person within their organisation.
To be confirmed. Please call for details
£666.67 + VAT
Course topics include:
• A refresher of subjects included in the Competent Person two-day course
• In-depth look at roles and responsibilities
• Protective and switching devices and their characteristics
• Impedance values and calculations with temperature correction
• Safe working procedures for live working
• Overview of inspection and testing requirements for initial verification and certification
• Practical assessments and Multiple choice exam
Note that the Authorised Person course is designed for competent persons looking to advance; if you are not qualified, the Competent Person Course should be taken beforehand.
If you book the Competent Person and Authorised Person courses at the same time you get a 25% discount for the second course; Competent Course = £333.34 + VAT and pay £499.50 + VAT for the Authorised Course instead of the normal £666.67 + VAT