Welcome to Redford Charles. We are a company based in Kent dedicated to providing support and advice to the UK electrical contracting industry. We specialise in Part P, PV Solar Photovoltaic Systems, IEE Wiring Regulations, Inspecting and Testing of Electrical Installations, Assessment of Electrical Contractors, Training and Seminars and Consultancy on both competent persons schemes, relating to assessment of electrical competence and electrical design matters.
- Redford Charles now offers the new City and Guilds training course 2919 Electrical Vehicle Charging Points, which will ensure that installers meet the requirements for BS 7671 and the Code of Practice. Click here for more details.
- Speed trials in Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) - see the results of the Redford Charles test here
- City & Guilds has made changes to some courses that it provides. Most importantly the 2382-20 - 17th Edition Wiring Regulation one day update is no longer available and everyone will have to complete the full 2382-12 course instead, which we will run monthly. In addition changes are being made to the 2391-10 Certificate in Inspection, Testing and Verification and will now be replaced by two separate qualification, 2394 & 2395. Please see our dedicated training pages for further information or contact our offices for more information,
- We are pleased to announce that we are now running one day 'Surge Protection' courses as a result of feedback from our successful open days. Please click here for more details.
- Redford Charles has a limited number of copies of the latest "Requirements for Electrical Installations: BS 7671:2008 Incorporating Amendment No 1: 2011: IET Wiring Regulations" available for purchase - please call us on 01634 711955.